Deleted, thank G*d! I'll try again. Let's see:
- The 6-day work week is here again. A welcome sign.
- Been proof-reading and correcting the new season's menus. The lunch menus went into effect today.
- Screening applicants for various positions (mostly for the kitchen) and arranging interviews.
- Training new wait-staff whose only drawback is their command of the English language. Americans are very impatient, to say the least. More Latinos were hired this year. I've been advising this for the past 2 years.
- Picked up the 2012 parking permit at city hall, so the car can sit on the street all summer without being towed away.
Oh, and the Delaware Republican Convention has taken over the town this weekend. These crazy "family values" frauds are embarrassing in public; an extremely LOUD contingent decided to have a liquid lunch with us today before returning for the evening session of - whatever. (That should be interesting.)
I left work with a headache. Well, at least I am home in peace and quiet for the evening. There is grace in the world. And, you know that I am still here, if only just...
And so it goes.