Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why I Love Cats.

I spotted this at Mad Priest's place. Although I think he's more of a dog person, this did him in. So I lifted the graphic. I find it interesting that he posts many stories from US newspapers, while I look to the European press to get real news about the US.

Anyway...To all those who think cats are stupid, self-centered, callous, and lazy. Pfffffffffffffffffffffftttttttt.

This does tear at your heart. We live among magnificent creatures and seldom recognize them as they truly are.

Oh, and clicky the image to make biggy.

More later.
*

1 comment:

  1. I love cats! So why don't I have one? Someday, someday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...