Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Settled!"

As it says at the top of this blog, “same ingredients, different vessels” and last week was, as expected, one of anxiety, fear, and expectation, as I prepared to settle on the ‘old’ vessel and prepare to move on.

The nightmare ended yesterday morning. It was not without drama and more than a little “spice” called deceit. Won’t go into it now. I am not good at this sort of thing, never have been and probably won't be until I die. I was 'had' - There it is.

I spent a rather sleepless night (which is why I am writing this so early) and I was tired of tossing & turning and questioning my actions, or the lack thereof. I didn’t advocate for myself very well, but that’s where it is. For whatever it’s worth papers were signed, the vessel now goes to new occupants, and I search for another vessel.

I am angry with myself, but I’ve beaten myself up enough for the past 18 hours. Time for a shower and then off to work. Hopefully it will take my mind off all that is still haunting me.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...