Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What is This Charge? War in Iraq!

This is the most exciting election cycle I've experienced since I worked on Eugene McCarthy's campaign, or maybe ever. I've not seen such an array of really good candidates (on the Democratic side) in many years.

I arrived at my polling place 10 minutes before opening. I was second in line. By 5 minutes before opening there was a line of about 15 voters behind me. After voting I made my way out of the building and the line was already snaking its way into the parking lot.

I was a poll worker in elections past (Dems were rare here and they really needed me) and I didn't experience this kind of intensity here, NJ, or NY. The excitement is palpable.

Here is a new video from Brave New Films produced for LessJobsMoreWars.com


View it and....Pssst, Do something.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...