Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Protest Signs: Gays are Funnier Than Homophobes

Well, we knew that already.  Thank G*d we have a sense of humor.  I believe it is what helps us get through the crazy, the bigotry, and ultimately survive whatever gets thrown at us. That's why I am posting this video. I laughed out loud (um, sorry LOL'd) at first viewing.

+
Ya'know, after all these years of activism I am weary, almost exhausted, until I see something like this video. It is only then I realize our earlier work was not all for nothing. Some of the younger generation "gets it."

"The world only spins forward." Yes, that's it.

And so it goes.
*

4 comments:

  1. The wingnuts have NO sense of humor. That's why they will ultimately lose in the end. Everyone knows that WE can see the comedy in all of this nonsense. Oh don't you miss Paul Lynde?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    you gave me my first out loud laugh in 2-3 weeks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I LOVED!!! the sign "Jesus had two dads and he turned out fine"!!!

    There were so many good ones in that clip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Video! So very funny. We Gays are such clever people.
    They were all great but I think I'm going to copy that one that reads "I'm with Stupid" and stand beside a Hater.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...