Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moving On, Again.

Sorry posting has been light of late, but with work, Doctor appointments, and preparing to move I have had little time to do anything else.

Hope to have the movers here in a few days. It's a difficult time of year to move around here, since this is high season and all attention is on the tourists and their needs. But, things are working out and as soon as I have most of my stuff packed up, I'll be off on a new adventure. Some things will go into storage at a friend's garage, the rest I hope to take with me, if there is room.

I gotta tell you, that going from home owner to homeless person in less than two months has been challenging and more than scary, but, what?, we move on.

Stay tuned.
More later.
*

3 comments:

  1. How do you do it? You still maintain your perspective through a sense of humor and irony of the absurdity of what has been thrown at you the past year. You must feel like you're dreaming and soon you will wake up and this nightmare will end? Keep hanging in there Rip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, keep your chin up and just carry on. My heart goes out to you, but I've had friends in similar situations and they didn't handle their's as well as you are.
    I'm not much for prayer services but I will visit here often and let you know that you are one of the best and are in my thoughts as someone I admire and respect.
    Stay centered and open minded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone. The only time you are alone is when you come into this earth and when you leave. In the meantime you have to put up with your fellow humankind, good, bad, indifferent, and shallow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...