Saturday, June 27, 2009

HRC and Orbitz. Did anyone notice?

As you can tell from my previous post below, I don't get around much. I watch even less TV, but while watching a documentary on History International I saw this. On the first viewing I didn't catch the obvious, but then (as usual) it was replayed over and over and I finally noticed the EQUAL sign patch on the shirt worn by the guy on the right. An homage to HRC and the LGBT community for our support. Nice.
I found it on YouTube:

Yes, I am slow, but who'da thunk it?
Happy Stonewall 40th Anniversary to all. Time it was, and what a time it was...

More later.
*

2 comments:

  1. Wayne,

    I have seen this commercial many times but never noticed the "Equal" patch on the one actor. Good for you for catching it. I would like to know the story behind this. I wonder if it was an accident or planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I mute the sound on almost all commercials and do other things, so I missed the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...