Sunday, June 21, 2009

Support for Public Health Plan

Click image to embiggen.

I have no health insurance. It disappeared with the break up. At my age and income level it is out of the question, but I would be willing to pay higher taxes for that peace of mind if given the opportunity. I took on the second job to rid myself of the burden of hospital debt from last November when I fractured my spine and the hospital has been great about working out a payment plan that wouldn't break the budget, but I want to get out from under, so to speak.

More later.
*

2 comments:

  1. I find the charts very interesting, especially the chart related to higher taxes. It seems, not surprisingly, that those who have the income (and most likely health insurance) are the less likely to help others. I would not be surprised if they also identified themselves as "evanglicals". I wonder if they have ever read I John* (esp vs. 3:17 -marvelous in the KJV) [*That's the first letter of John, not the Gospel of John, for those who are not familiar.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear the lobbyists of BC/BS and HMOs will keep away any real change in healthcare.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...