Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Five on the Fifth: Pleasure


Stephen Chapman over at “The State Of The Nation UK”, has a monthly feature called “Five on the Fifth” in which bloggers may participate by posting five photos on their blog and exchanging links with his. The five pictures, taken in the days leading up to the fifth of the month, may be random or may follow his suggested theme, which this month is PLEASURE. I chose to follow the theme this time round.

My 5 are simple pleasures, really. The Ocean. Bombay Sapphire Gin, and Food. So, here goes.
Oct. 1 - the first blue sky in 2 weeks, as seen from my porch as I head to work.
Oct. 2 - Rains are back. I've got Queen Victoria to keep me warm.
Oct. 3 - morning walk on beach between storms. You can see rain over the ocean at right.
Oct. 4 - almost duplicate of yesterday, with more breaks in the clouds. And People!
Oct. 5 - Today!  Sun is out and I made Muffuletta Olive Salad. Needs a week before use.
Note: This is the first day in weeks without a warning of thunderstorms in the area. With the exception of #2., you can click on the images to embiggen.

Well, that's what I've got for the cause. If you don't know what a Muffuletta Sandwich is, just let me know. Or, Google it.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics. I think the subject of the second pic looks very good. And the gin looks good too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...