Saturday, October 8, 2011

To Steve Jobs: BYE...


That last line of the tearful little boy, Barry,  in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, seems appropriate for me.

I always thought Steve Jobs was handsome.  I always thought he was witty. I always thought he was charming. I always thought he had a grand sense of humor.  I always thought him a mild mannered genius. I always thought there was an aura about him that everyone seemed to "GROK" in fullness.

I also thought that he would live, if not forever, at least to a ripe old age after sharing the fruits of his amazing imagination and talent with the world. I was wrong.  From all I have read, we were all wrong. Being wrong is no fun.

bye...

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...