Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fixin' a Hole - Update

Thanks to monster thunderstorms that passed through last evening and into early this morning (looking for all the world like a Trevor Nunn production) I can honestly say...The leak was NOT repaired properly.  Well, I am shocked and amazed.  Not!  Remember?  Roofers without ladders???  Which, for the record, is nothing like Doctors without borders. 
I had to empty the small bucket, intentionally left in place just in case, twice and though the sun made an appearance this afternoon, the bucket will require attention this evening.  Oh, and there are more storms on the way this evening. I just got in and things are not looking so good. The sky is already getting dark and ominous.

I laugh at the clouds, so dark up above. The sun's in my heart and...so, it's "the bucket brigade" for me, again tonight.

It's time for supper and I could swear I smell olives nearby...

And so it goes.

*

1 comment:

  1. What we would give for some rain down south ... but it is a beautiful day. Thinking of your earlier post what I would give for a good Muffuletta Sandwich or even I good market(expensive Whole Foods does not count)in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...