Thursday, November 10, 2011

Official Certification

The official certificate from the ServSafe Food Safety class I attended almost 2 months ago, was presented to me today by the locosguys with all staff members present. The locosguys were very proud and happy with the results.  Maybe they initially thought an "Elder Sage" (thanks Ur-spo) like myself wasn't up to the challenge.  Anyway.

I am now formally certified in safe food handling and storage through 2016.  While I already knew I passed the exam, it was something special to receive the physical certificate as well as a wallet card necessary to validate my certification to any Health Department Inspector.

I am pleased with myself tonight with that satisfying feeling of accomplishment.  Hard to explain, really, but it feels real good.

Just wanted to share the good news.

And so it goes.
*

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you shared it.
    Congratulations.
    Now go make me a sandwich!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wayne, you worked hard for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're good at your job. I'm not surprised at all that you passed with flying colors. The Dos Locos Guys are fortunate to have such an asset as you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...