Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Freeze & Squeeze & Bluecoat Gin

Found these at the liquor store and the owner suggested I try one. Great cooler for a hot day and not a lot of
alcohol content, he said.  So, I brought 2 home last week and stuck them in the freezer, just waiting for a hot muggy day. Well that day has arrived and I am happy to report that the guy was right. They are light and refreshing

I purchased the Smirnoff brand, so I can only vouch for these, but there are others as well.  Parrot Bay and Daily's had their own displays, though all varieties seemed limited.

You may want to test-taste one of these on a hot, humid day, too. I ate mine with a spoon.

No Farmers Market today, the humidity and threat of rain scared most vendors away. Ran errands to Staple's and the grocery store this morning and was home by 10 am.  One other stop was at the liquor store again (to compliment the owner for his freeze & squeeze suggestion) to buy a bottle of "Bluecoat Gin"  suggested by AnneMarie, who promises that it is a smooth made-in-Pennsylvania gin which, I will taste as this evening's cocktail.

I think a few documentaries are on the gay agenda this evening, then I'll rest up for another 6 day work week beginning tomorrow.

And so it goes.
*

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooooooh, they look yummy!

    and thanks for the shout-out, sweetie; when your lift your glass tonight, raise it in my direction and speak a toast in my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - http://www.bluecoatgin.com

    made in philly, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you! Six day work weeks, I don't know how you do it. Three days a week knocks me out. But of course I am MUCH older than you are kiddo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...