Friday, June 14, 2013

Something Annie Lennox, Light & Campy

Well, I deserve it. Ballet Trocadero & Annie Lennox.

The bizarre weather, the visitors, the unreal almost hourly temperature changes, the longer hours have me walking home bow-legged (now stop that!) and starving.  When the crowds arrive immediately after opening, and they just keep coming, there is no way to wolf down even a small amount of food.

So, since Wednesday I've been knocking back a good breakfast and hoping for the best. A banana just before the doors open helps, trust me. Today was a good one all round, but I came home with a headache and super hungry. Stuffed my face, then had a cocktail and watched this video. Had to share.   Enjoy.
If you don't know Ballet Trocadero just Google them.

And so it goes.
*

3 comments:

  1. reminds me of "la cage aux folles" for some reason...

    kick back another drink and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Black Swan can eat her heart out....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very fond of Ms. Lennox.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...