Thursday, December 18, 2014

Lounging at the Christmas Spa


Just setting’ a spell at Beebe Medical Hospital & Ocean Spa in lovely downtown Lewes, Delaware.

This relaxation time was provided by the Cancer Tumor Association and is likely to last 5 to 7 fabulous days. Fevers returned with a vengeance. So far, weather has been fretful and treatments are not coming up to expectations.

....And I'm forever catching myself humming Stormy Weather.

Spending time with old friends here. Am exploring new variations on an old theme, plus giving a test run to a new anti-fungal whose name escapes me now.

Heavily sedated, of course, so can use only a single hand to type.

Hoping for good news soon. If not, here’s wishing you all the joy and love of whatever holiday you celebrate. If it celebrates neither, find another one.

Every day has been amazing and hectic here.  Good things are coming.

I am so amazed.

*

10 comments:

  1. "Beebe Medical Hospital & Ocean Spa" - yeah, right!

    I do hope you are well enough to return to your home by the holiday. the friends should make the time pass more pleasantly. healing thoughts being sent your way, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get that good news really soon. I'm sorry to hear you're back in the hospital. Like Anne Marie, I'm sending healing thoughts to you.

    Take care,
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping us in the loop and for your sense of humor. Keep up the good work Cajun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavy sedation and blogging don't mix. Careful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for peace, quiet, and being able to connect with what sustains you to get you through this event.

    Yes, and you continue to amaze. There is something about you that, despite the crappy particular medical circumstances of your life right now, that is very right, well and not broken....and you continue to show us that.

    Peace

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're back at Beebe, but hoping it will result in improvement. Keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear C., I'm not sure when you'll see these words but, even though not knowing your present circumstances, on this day above all others I send you my very best wishes with the fervent hope that you'll very soon be back home and blogging again. My thoughts are very much with you, from one man living in solitude (no other humans around, that is) to another. I get my solace from my precious two little companions plus my furry 'visitors'. I hope that whatever you're doing or wherever you are you can also derive some of the same from a source close at hand.
    Peace, C - and much love, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you on Christmas. Peace and love to you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope those good things materialize soon.
    Positive energy sent your way this Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...