Friday, March 7, 2008

A Blogiversary! And I Forgot...

Thanks to a commenter, I was reminded that yesterday was the one year anniversary of this blog. Anonymous said:
What a bummer. Jesus, along with everything else, you can't seem to catch a break. by the way, today is OT's one year bloaversary. Congratulations.

Did you forget?

Good luck with the car repair and stay away from Staples. LOL

Yes, I do allow anonymous comments, but they are moderated. Sorry.

Hey, this place ain't much, but it's mine. God I feel the stoopid. I am amazed that in one year this site has received over 2500 visits. I am amazed by the passion and compassion of those who choose to leave comments.

Happy Blogiversary to us. I will celebrate with a martini. Hey, it's a good reason, isn't it? Well, it's the best I could come up with on such short notice.

Again, thanks to you anonymous, for knowing more about my blog than I do. And thanks for your visits and comments.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...