Monday, March 16, 2009

"Coco" Video from the 1970 Tony's

In my wildest dreams I never thought I would see a reminder of this show. While not a big hit, it did run for almost a year - from 12/69 to 10/70 - and Hepburn is just as I remember her; quick, always in character, giving, and unbelievably beautiful.

If you didn't see the show, don't fret, even many gay men in NYC didn't want to see Kate attempt to sing. S0me were even cruel without even having seen the show. I was mesmerized. This video may show you why that was.

This brought back so many lovely memories.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...