Friday, February 18, 2011

Freaky Full Moon Friday


God help us - and it's a long holiday weekend, too boot.  Oy! Warmer temperatures and sun is bound to bring out all kinds of crazy.

I came out of the shower just now to hear some woman singing "Do Re Mi" from the Sound of Music downstairs directly under my window. I assume (hope?) she is one of the teachers at the pre-school below and not some local crazy person I haven't encountered before.

Girding my loins for the day at the restaurant.  

More later.
*

4 comments:

  1. I pity any customer who enters your eatery today with an attitude. Maybe you should put a sign outside your door that says "My loins are girded so watch out!" Be gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she sing in tune or was it slurred and off key? ;)

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar,

    Do, re, mi from The Sound of Music is nothing compared to what you have just done. You put up a picture like that and expect me to get back to work today?

    Lord have mercy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ron: Actually, folks were in a squirrelly mood, but in a good way. Nice large lunch crowd. Holiday weekend, and great weather helped.

    @Peter: She had a pretty good voice, but more Mary Martin than Julie Andrews, if you get my drift.

    @William: I don't know who you are, but one never knows what one will find here, so you're on your own. (Why not make your profile visible? Or, do you prefer lurking?)

    Thanks for the comments, guys.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...