Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas City of God Appeal


I'm late to the party, and sorry to be so, but please read this and give as you feel led. This is truly one of the best things about blogtopia. And yes, skippy coined the phrase.
MadPriest:

My goodness, what can I say? I'm flabbergasted. After just three days we have already raised $1950 and we know there are cheques in the post on top of this, so I'm pretty certain we've smashed through the $2000 ceiling already.

I will leave the hyperbole to my American associate because she's so much better at it than me. Suffice to say: WELL DONE, YOU CHAPS!

The OCICBW... Community Christmas Appeal this year is raising money to help pay for the work being done by the Anglican Church of Christ the King in the City Of God district of Rio De Janeiro. Full details about the project and how to send your gifts can be found HERE.

And don't forget to


And if possible, advertise the appeal on your own sites as this belongs to all of us.
The whole story can be found HERE.

And visit MadPriest at OCICBW. If you feel that you don't belong, you belong at that site.

More later.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...