Monday, December 24, 2007

A Merry Christmas Adam

Well, that's what I'm calling last evening, December 23, since today is, after all, Christmas EVE. I was not needed at the job yesterday, so I spent some quiet time at home wrapping up some lose ends on projects put off for the past few busy weeks, and then went out to dinner with a few friends and laughed for a few hours.

It was unseasonably warm yesterday with heavy rains and gusty winds, but that didn't deter us from our intended good time. The prime rib was delicious, as usual and way too much for one meal. I brought half of it home with me.

Driving back in the dark in heavy rain made it difficult to see the slick and shiny roadway. It was a bit scary, but I had a friend with me and we made it back OK.

There is a clear blue sky today and it's a bit cooler, though still unseasonably warm for December. There's a trip to the supermarket on my list of things to do today, and then a stop at the store for a cup of spiked eggnog before returning home.

It's turning out to be a more festive Christmas than I expected. That's always a good thing.

Merry Ho-Ho to all.

Image from HERE.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...