Sunday, December 9, 2007

Huckabee is an AIDSphobic Bigot

No wonder he's the darling of the religious right today.

Shorter Huckabee on Fox News Sunday: "I didn't say we should quarantine people with AIDS, I just thought it was a bad thing that we hadn't done it. And I still agree with myself."

Mind you, he suggested this in 1992, a decade into the epidemic and he was still this stupid. And as the quote above clearly states, he'd be ready to do it today. What an ignorant bigot. I feel sick!

Follow the link and watch the video over at Think Progress.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...