Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bush Snubbed by G20 Leaders.

How embarrassing for us all. I would like to feel sorry for him, but...bullies always get their comeuppance. Dubya would be nothing without Cheney and his handlers and that says it all. Watch as one on line actually folds his hands as Bush passes by.
From CNN:

I have never been so ashamed of my country as during these last eight years. Now, I am ready to work to get us back on track.

I am on a new prescription painkiller and will write the whole story of the visit with the PCP, but may not be posting again soon, depending how the old body (and mind) respond to the drugs.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...