Sunday, November 2, 2008

No Treats for Kids of Obama Supporters

This disturbed woman truly is a witch. Notice that each little treat is stapled to a McCain flyer. I hope these evil people crawl back under their rocks when the election is over:

She's lucky that no one played an ugly trick on her. One which she would have rightly deserved, I might add. That's why it is called 'trick or treat' after all.

I was thinking of something on the order of a flaming paper bag of dog poop; rolling her bushes in bathroom tissue. Oh well...

More later.
*

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in Grosse Pointe Woods - I am not surprised.
    People are just awful this year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...