Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning World. It's a Brand New Day!




I especially like the inset photo from Spiegel of dubya making that stoopid face as he attempted to flee the stage through a locked door.

Spontaneous celebrations broke out everywhere in this country. Hope and hard work are on the agenda, but we're ready for it. We're going to get our nation back.

Last night I had a dream that the world,
was changing by leaps and bounds.
It started out in the bigger cities
and spread to the smaller towns.
People began to smile at people
that they'd never even seen,
and when Jeremiah woke me up
I was a ready to live that dream.

It's a brand new day.
A brand new way.
Yes a brand new day.
- Al Kooper

People get ready.

*

1 comment:

  1. Bout damn time!! Finally, I can go abroad and not have to tell everyone I'm Canadian! Well, southern Canadian! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...