Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dr. John With a Fitting End to Carnival.

I'm totally spent. Inventory day, and all that. Wish I could have been with friends in NOLA, but maybe once more before I die.

I think just about everyone knows this song, but have no idea of it's meaning and background.

Oh, and if by some chance you don't know Dr. John, I feel sad for you. If you've seen "The Last Waltz" - a documentary film by Martin Scorsese of the final performance of The Band - you've seen Dr. John. If you haven't seen the film, get it from Netflix - NOW!

See you in Church tomorrow, Maybe?

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...