Monday, February 2, 2009

"End of the World" - Matt Alber

I came across this video a few days ago, but didn't immediately view it though the artist's name rang a bell. Then I found it again yesterday at another site and decided to have a look. Then it clicked. Matt Alber used to be one of the "Orchestra of Voices" known as Chanticleer. I used to own many of their CDs, but lost them in the settlement.

The song is beautiful and made me a little weepy - OK, so shoot me! - and the video is well done.
Oh, how I wish I had enough hair to merit a visit to a barber shop...sigh. Enjoy.

It only just occurred to me how much I miss being touched, hugged, held, and snuggled. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic, and doubt any of the above is anywhere in my future. I suppose I had my life ration during that 30 year relationship that went south.

It's all me now, baby. Only me.

And so it goes.

*

2 comments:

  1. (((((CAJUN))))) Hugs across the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us both hold onto the hope that your words are not true and that our rations are not yet used up.

    BTW, if they shoot you for weeping, then they'll draw and quarter me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...