Monday, April 6, 2009

Scenes from a Real (Scary) America

I suppose we can thank the wingnut radio, TV, and print knuckle draggers who are convinced that their guns will be confiscated at any minute for this weekend weapon fest. This following slaughters in PA, NY, GA, and KY.

Machine Guns!!! This is scary:
I spent Saturday at the bi-annual Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, right outside of Louisville, Ky. Gun enthusiasts of all stripes were there — from the National Rifle Association and sportsmen to militia members to white supremacists and Obama birthers. Here’s a collection of choice photos from the show (after the jump):
Whenever I wonder where this paranoia comes from I think of the past eight years of Bush/Cheney and their fear mongering.

I need to take a shower after all this. Ewww!

Please G*d, keep President Obama and his family safe.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. Indeed! My mind was reeling from the logic of the shooter in Pittsburgh: I need to shoot and kill people before the government comes to take away my guns.

    That lgoic doesn't even work with my consumption of food and my doctor's desire for me to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...