Thursday, April 9, 2009

This Video Made My Day

It's been a very busy, hectic week - what with the new PT job training and all - so this is all I've got tonight. It made me laugh outloud. I love this kind of street theatre drive-by thing and if you look at all the happy faces, well, I believe we need more of this kind of thing. I'll post about all the news in my life this weekend, but for now I have to get through one more day of training tomorrow, hoping that my back and legs are up to the challenge...Whoa! That didn't come out right.

In any event, until then, enjoy this video. It was shot in the train station at Antrepen, Belgium.

That's all folks!

And so it goes.
*

5 comments:

  1. You hope your "back and legs are up to the challenge?" Oh you didn't. Please say you didn't. I don't know how to say this but.....um.....aren't you a little old for this kind of activity? I'm just saying.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, man that was good! I sat here and smiled (and cried) watching it. What kind of a revolution would it be, if we could learn to sing and dance together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spontaneous happiness. Good to see people smiling and having a good time. Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched the video twice and each time I find something else to make me smile.

    Many thanks.
    THC

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was charming - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...