Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Realtors & Reality.

A horde of real estate critters are to descend upon this place today for an agent's open house. They will likely be tramping through the apartment as well as the main house and I am not going anywhere. They're holding some sort of meeting of Realtors today and the primary agent is a frustrating old quean, to say the least.

 I've kept the place as clean as I can considering all the plastic tubs of clothes and things I've retrieved from the storage unit. In any case, there is no place to hide them and I am not taking them back to storage. I'm glad I have the day off so  I can be here all day to monitor the comings and goings of the sale-starved cretins and keep them at bay if necessary.

Yes, the owner/landlady is officially putting the place up for sale.  Yes, the market is weak, but trust me, the DC money is out there and if someone truly wants the seclusion and natural setting of this lovely place it will be sold and I will be out on the street - again.

Another door is about to close - I just hope another one will open, as well.

More later.
*

2 comments:

  1. I hold hopes that the outcome of the sale will not hold negative consequences for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where you were yesterday, at the realtor's open house. Lovely. Barbara and I stopped by your place of employment yesterday to say "Hi!" You were not be seen anywhere near your stand. Who knows, maybe you were in the kitchen. But we decided not to interrupt the flow and ask where you were.

    We had lunch at Go Fish (wonderful by the way, I had Shepard's Pie and Barb had Fish and Chips - delightful!) and we decided to take a stroll up Rehoboth Avenue to see you all.

    Since you were not at your stand we did some shopping (what else?) Yes, we covered both sides of the street before we left for the beach in Lewes (Barb wanted to show me her favorite spot.)

    I have a feeling you'll find another nest just as comfortable as the one you're in now. Don and Al have plenty of room.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...