I arrived home this evening to these interesting (?) stories in the news.
- George W. Bush is afraid to visit Switzerland fearing he may face prosecution for using torture.
- Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld won't even consider visiting France for the same reason.
- Rightwing-nuts celebrate The Gipper's 100th birthday by ignoring what he didn't do to fight AIDS and basically rewriting his entire legacy. In future history books, Reagan will be portrayed as one of the Founding Fathers. Yes, the stoopid is that strong.
- Two gay men await being stoned to death for the crime of homosexuality in 8th century Iran.
- Then there's "Breathtaking Footage of Uncontacted Tribe" - let's hope it's not a repeat of the fake one posted a few years ago. This one is in Brazil, while the other was in New Guinea.
- Serving only a half term in office before quitting, Sarah Palin now questions President Obama's work ethic. Yes, read that again.
SNAFU = Situation Normal, All F**ked Up.