Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Presidents Song by Animaniacs

Wish I had found this yesterday for Presidents Day.  So it's a day late, sue me.  The writers, voice actors, and producer (Steven Spielberg) had an intelligent winner in this animated series. This is just one of the priceless songs written for the show.  Kids would love history if it were taught this way. Alas, my history teachers (back in the dark ages) were all DATE fanatics - they didn't care much about WHAT happened as WHEN it happened. I've spent my life playing catchup, but there's always more to learn.  Enjoy!
I'm having a blast today and as I look out the windows I see the snow is melting with the sun, though it is still only 30'F here.

More later.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...