An evening with friends …… is jolly good fun ! (fill in the blank)
Tea, wine, or champagne? - All three, plus a good Gin.
How left handed are you? - so much so that I have trouble securing cufflink to the left sleeve.
The loudest item of clothing I have …………. my very own Spo shirt. Butterflies!
The Best Friend: who is s/he? - No one anymore.
I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than…… Lima Beans or Okra in New Orleans
How many of these have you done?:
1. Been to an opera - Yes. A few times at the NY Met.
2. Read a novel by Dickens - Yes, quite a few.
3. Drank Bourbon - Yes. Maker's Mark & Wild Turkey. No rubbish!
4. Been to Key West - No, but would love to visit someday.
5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada - No.
6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies. - Yes. And many insects, too.
7. Been to Michigan - Yes. Once. Many years ago.
8. Rolled down a grass hill. - Yes. Well, not a hill exactly, it was a levee on the Mississippi River. Again, many years ago.
9. Ate Synder Pretzels - Yes. They're the Best!
10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days. - Yes. I use "rubbish" in polite company in place of "bullsh*t" which is my fave.
11. Worn a bow tie - Yes. Only with my tuxedo, though.
12. Have a set of Viking horns - No. Sadly, no.
Well, there you have it. Now you know more trivial bullsh*t about me.
And so it goes.