Sunday, March 18, 2007

April First!

Palm Sunday this year is to be move-in day for me to the new place. At least that’s what I’m shooting for right now. My new roommate stopped by yesterday with a key and we discussed whether he could accommodate the few furnishings I wanted to bring along. Turns out he can since he is getting rid of some things in the living room and my things will fit in nicely. Great! I think we’ll get along just fine, but one never knows until one lives together.

I will begin to take boxes over beginning on the 26th so that everything isn’t a huge rush at the last minute.

Two friends brought more boxes to me this week and I spent Wednesday and Thursday packing up and throwing away. Two others have offered to help move the boxes, but I will have to find someone with a truck to move the bedroom furniture.

I never have liked moving, but this is one way to lighten my load and remove myself from things of the past. And that is a good thing.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...