Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thanks skippy!

Mr. skippy the bush kangaroo, a site I read daily, posted a "say hello" link to readers of his blog to visit this one. How he found it, I haven't a clue. I had been working on it for a few days and it certainly wasn't ready-for-primetime (still isn't) but I welcome any and all of skippy's readers who visit.

There ain't much here at the moment - being only 4 days old I'm still moving things in and arranging the furniture - but there will be in the near future. So, stay a spell is you want to, have a beverage, and make yourself t'home. Leave a comment if you like (or not) what you see here.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...