Saturday, March 10, 2007

Scooter: Not a Nice Guy!

I don’t know about you, but I almost lost my lunch when I saw the video clips of the jurors from Libby’s trial saying that he should be acquitted asap because he was a “nice guy.” I suppose not knowing what he help put this country through over the last – too many – years, helped in their opinion. But, how do they then justify their unanimous verdict that he is guilty of four of the five counts against him?

Over at FireDogLake, Jane Hamsher has a little bit of history of cute little scooter and his Little Rascals.

Jane says: I don't know how this image of "cute little Scooter" got started, but I think it's important to remember that he was not only a huge neocon warmonger, but one of the architects (with David Addington) of Bush's torture policy, and as such was part of the push to quash Matthew Waxman:

Go and read the whole thing HERE.

More Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...