Monday, March 19, 2007

Fighting the Fight, but oh so tired...

And then I found this. I feel much better now. OK, so indulge me. Jeez! Just watch and tell me you weren't moved. Simon and Garfunkel in concert. Come on, I dare ya!



If the embed doesn't appear,Please Go Here:

I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself tonight. Overwhelmed by the sorting, packing, organizing, discarding, and the sense of loss.

Really, I'll be fine. No really, I will. It's just that I worked an eleven hour day today and my brain is the consistency of yogurt. Wanna see? I couldn't bring myself to pack one box tonight. I needed a rest.

Enjoy.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...