Saturday, March 8, 2008

Homo-hatred from Oklahoma Legislator

OK legislator gets her Homo-hate on assuming that no one outside the hall is listening. Well, the Victory Fund was listening, too. And now, so can you. Clearly this legislator doesn't know the POWER we wield, uh, even as second class citizens. I mean, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, the Bermuda Triangle, flower arrangements, fabulous interior design, Movies, Broadway hits, well, you know the drill...



I feel as though transported to the Anita Bryant era all over again. Why is it that crazy straight folks know more about being gay than I do?

Found this over at JMG's place. One of the best gay blogs around.

I was getting tired of the fight until this election cycle. I haven't seen gays so involved in the political process since the 60s. Their sudden interest has energized me. I'm ready.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. can you believe that crap! wish we knew exactly who that psycho was!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...