Thursday, September 17, 2009

"YES" - Hooked on New Pet Shop Boys CD

Always loved the PSB and their new CD doesn't disappoint. Titled "YES" the songs are mostly about love, moving on, acceptance, and getting over it. I posted the video of the first cut on the CD "Love Etc." earlier, but have gotten hooked on the song "Did You See Me Coming?" The tune is lovely, the driving beat is contagious and the lyrics are sweet and endearing. Ah, new love...ain't it grand?

I have it playing in the car all the time. It makes my day much brighter. After you hear the song and read the lyrics I hope you understand why I love this song. An incurable romantic. Sue me!
All the live recordings were busy, stoopid, or distracting. This video contains the lyrics so you can pull down the "more info" link and read them while you listen.
Enjoy!


The Pet Shop Boys at their best, IMHO.

After a long day babysitting festive jewels, it's time for a cocktail and supper.

Cheers.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. My lawyer will be contacting you and serving you notice on your incurable romanticism - just as soon as he gets similar charges against me reduced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I saw you standing there and I knew, I'd like to be loved by you."

    So sweet. I love it. I danced around the house after listening a few times and reading the lyrics.

    Thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...