Monday, October 11, 2010

"It Gets Better" - The B. D. Wong Contribution

This is just beautiful. I still have tears in my eyes. B.D. makes a video that is so personal and intimate that you really must turn up the volume of your speakers. (Of course, you will find out why all the whispering at the end of the video. I won't spoil it for you.)  I've always loved this guy's work, but this is something special made just for you, the viewer; one-on-one and secrets are shared. Watch, listen, and be amazed.
Nothing to add on my part.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. that is one of the better ones; thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...