Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Alive? Or, Only on Life Support?

Blogger finally returned to life after more than 2 days without offering the ability to post, comment., or post comments.

I don't know when this revival occurred, but it had to be after 9 am this morning.  The comments waiting in the queue vanished today, even though I had the moderation emails, they were no longer available. There was a post waiting in the queue, as well, which has disappeared into the ether.

Blog buddie Peter suggests that I pick up stakes and move this carnival of craziness over to WordPress, and that option is looking tempting this evening.  It sounds all to easy to me. I will chew on that bone for a while and get back to you.

Oh, Jeez!  get your minds out of the gutter!

More later...hopefully.
*

4 comments:

  1. How did you know that my mind was there? m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Word Press too. Blogger seems to have a lot of maintenance issues. I lost a lot of comments and responses also. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I was away, apparently Blogger had a dissociative episode and everyone sounds quite cross about it.
    I am glad to see it is all up and running again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...