Monday, July 14, 2008

The Countdown Goes On...

As posted earlier, I continue to wonder how my to-do lists keep growing rather than shrinking.

Having worked all weekend as well as today and will tomorrow, there is little time to pull all loose ends together before leaving Wednesday morning.

Re-organizing the packing options has helped and my guess is there is more of that ahead tomorrow as we come down to the wire. The need to compact what will be needed with a few items that I want to drag along is proving to be more difficult than imagined.

It will be done. This trip is just what is needed to kick start a new outlook on my life.
In a dream last night a friend came to me and said, "honey, you've been eating to live for the past two years, now for a few days, you will live to eat - enjoy great food, old friends, and happy memories - so settle down and enjoy." Her spectral image smiled reassuringly. and I plan to do just that.

Now, if only US Airways departs Philly and arrives in NOLA on time...Hey, we have lunch and cocktail plans, and we only have 3 days. I also fear what Lynn will do to the airline if we're very late...Just kidding. (not!)

And so it goes, maybe.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...