Friday, July 4, 2008

Is This Land Really Our Land?

As I tripped along the byways of the Interwebs this afternoon, I found this by the Boss, and it brought me to tears. The fact that I think he's one of the sexiest guys on the planet (yeah, so sue me) not withstanding, this is one of the most thought-provoking renditions of the song I have ever heard.
And so appropriate for our present situation.

I've been surfing the Interwebs or reading all day and while dinner simmers on the stove I'm going to shower and relax with a festive holiday cocktail.
What with friends losing their sons and daughters to Bush's follies, I don't feel much like celebrating our past today...

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...