Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Me.

I love this picture. Yep, this is my day. So, I worked 11 hours, got a free "happy birthday" car wash, and am in the process of preparing a bit of dinner. I thought about taking myself out to dinner tonight, but I hate eating alone.

Besides, I was given the best birthday present evah! The events of last weekend were a gift of a lifetime.

Of course, since I had the car washed it looks like the sky is going to open up any minute...
And so it goes.
*

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Wayne, age is just a number...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it was happy, albeit spent alone.

    Love the picture. Good kitteh!

    Glad your NOLA trip went well; including the flights in both directions. I should be that lucky.
    I'm going to read the REUNION post now and maybe make a comment later. I'd like to wait until you post part 2 before posting my response, but not sure I can hold back. ;)

    Where do you get a free car wash on your birthday around here?

    PTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was Leon Fleisher's 80th b-day; Googe that one for an interesting story.

    7/25 my husband turns 73, so you're nearly celebrating on the same day (just not the same age).

    Sounds like you're having a great time which you should have - surprised you even 'blogged'.

    HAPPY B-DAY, WAYNE! Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...