Tuesday, July 15, 2008

US Airways: Nothing is ever easy.

In seven hours I will be readying myself for the drive to Philly Airport for the flight to NOLA. Earlier this evening I attempted to download and print the boarding pass and receipt for the flight, but was met with an error message, essentially informing me that "the documents are not available to print because they are not retrievable from the files."

OK, I called the CS number only to get a rep who had a limited knowledge of English, spoke so quietly that I could barely hear them, and had no idea what I was asking about.

I have the flight confirmation numbers and have printed out all the stoopid error messages.

I called back and digitally re-confirmed the reservation. I am leaving nothing to chance because the stoopid gets worse by the hour.

Excited to the point that I hope sleep comes and I'm not left wide awake until a half hour before I am to get up and make the journey.

If you feel so inclined, pray for safe travel, not just for me, but for all those due to attend this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Stay tuned. There will be lots of words and, hopefully even more photos.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time in NOLA, enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I fly Southwest. And on another note, geez do I miss NOLA.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...