Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What I Learned This Day

Or, I would! 

The image says it all.

Well dressed and perfectly coiffed young mothers with pre-school children can park their Mercedes SUVs where ever the hell they please.

This apparently includes blocking the driveway to my apartment building.  Who knew?

I also learned that those same young moms can spew the F word (or phrase) at a tenant of the building attempting to access said driveway to unload his car of goods when he asked her to move the vehicle.  And yes, it seems she can say those things with her little one present and in tow.

Truly amazing.  What ever happened to class?

There will be a chat between the tenant and the supervisor of the pre-school early tomorrow about this incident to ensure the blocking and vulgarity never happen again.

And so it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hole but I hate poor manners! apparently people forget that it is the glue that makes civilization. I weep for this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some young mothers with children feel they are entitled. ENTITLED. They were the bane of my existence when I worked at the Hampton Inn in PA. There is something about having those little darlings in tow that makes them feel empowered. Thank God I don't see that many in my present job. The well off, elderly retirees are much more pleasant to work with. The guys are always easy. It's those MOMS. I try to stay clear of them. You're not going to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...