Friday, November 1, 2013

Celebrating the Cuttlefish

Yes, I know, I know. I really need to get out more.   I have way too much time on my hands. (and feet, and backside and...) All things  being equal (to what, I don't know) the many YT documentaries I've watched this week contained some reference to the bizarre creature in the title.

Cousteau, BBC, PBS, Oceans, Attenborough, and Coastal programs, just to name a few. In any one of these films someone along the line is just dying to find a Cuttlefish to learn more about it. I thought to myself, why didn't you just watch any one of these other programs beforehand and you would already know what I know and save time for something more important . Nah.  I guess that would be too obvious.

So, you can imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this little film this morning. It is sort of like one of those films you had to watch for science class in high school, but unlike any educational film ever produced. Too bad, that.   This ought to tickle your funny bone today.
Aside from my increased knowledge of the Cuttlefish, the days creep by with no new information or stats from the doctors.  Waiting for reports to file claims for disability and other benefits I may be entitled to in my present situation.

Just thought I'd share. Oh well, time for another dive.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. yes, you DO need to get out and about more. it's supposed to be a nice weekend; go do something FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...