Monday, September 17, 2007

Accountability, Part Two.

It's been two months since I moved out of the previous space and some of you have asked in comments and email, someone just last week, if I’ve ever received the refund for the half-month rent for July from my previous landlord.

Well, no. But, I find it curious that this issue keeps coming up from readers and friends.

No, I haven’t seen him around town either and it's unlikely that I will since we move in very different circles.

Yes, there’s a lot to be said about honoring commitments. However, that takes integrity and in this case I believe accountability and integrity are in short supply, if not absent altogether.

If for some reason he’s decided that I am not worthy of my money he could call or send an email and tell me so. Having witnessed his previous behavior I doubt that will happen.

Yes, I agree this is unfair, but that's where it is. Thanks to all who have asked about this. Your comments and suggestions are well taken.

Stay tuned.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...