Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank You, Thank You

Back in business and ain't it grand wired with a new land line at home. I can breathe again. I can even make phone calls! Imagine that. The five days waiting for the service connection passed quickly and the good looking field technician doing the hook up this morning was easy on the eyes, and more than willing to answer my many questions about high speed Internet service.

He had to preform some magic rewiring at the junction box down the road, which took an extra 15 minutes. The line is cleaner and static free, so as long as I am saddled with dreaded dial-up that is one less problem to worry about. Yes, it's still slow, though not as slow as the previous connection. Go fig. I haven't been bumped off-line so far. So far!

Still, no downloading of video, or audio files for the time being. Hey, I can wait.

More later.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...