Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Musings of a Friend: End of Holiday

Since I have been preoccupied with mundane, but pressing issues, I missed this essay by a dear friend. It is a must read. Ooooh, and there are pictures. Here is a taste:

It seems impossible, but my three week stay at Llangollen ends today.

I'm heading to the beach in a few moments to soak up the last rays of summer (it's supposed to be sunny and in the high 80's) and perhaps have Thrasher's French Fries for lunch and then come home, pack, and be on the road by 8 PM.

Yes, I have been known, in many aspects of my life, to try and squeeze every last drop out of a good thing. I mean, if you don't, what's the point? Actually, I think it pisses God off if we don't enjoy goodness right to the very last drop.
I am always inspired by her words, as well as her deeds. To say that she helped save my life is an understatement.

I love you Elizabeth.

Read the whole thing HERE.

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...