Monday, July 6, 2009

A Digital Surprise! FLIP?

OK, I have a wish list at Amazon of things I need and items it would be nice to have. Not being a collector and with no space if I were, I was surprised to find a "package waiting" card at the post office this morning.

This surprise was not on that list. It was shipped from Amazon, but I have no clue who sent it, had never heard of the FLIP before, but am learning about it tonight. In my previous life there was a Sony digital camcorder that went to a new home with the EX, along with most everything else.

Needless to say my new life hasn't offered an opportunity (nor the desire) to "capture life's exciting moments" forever.

So, why this? Not. A. Clue.

It is cute and compact, and easy to use...but why?

I'll have to wait and see if there is another shoe to drop about this.

More later.

*

3 comments:

  1. Say what? Every day that you take a breath offers an opportunity to record life's magic moments. Maybe it's me, but that's that way I see it. But then more than once friends have accused me of being terminally naive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, I have no social life, no contact with others, no opportunity to socialize and it's going to be a long time before I do. Working 6 or 7 days weekly is not conducive to having a social life. Therefore, nothing and no one to record.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...